GPS Correlator IP
The Integre GPS Tracking Core. IP-GPS-BTC12, is a 12-Channel C/A code baseband tracking core designed to be used in FPGA implementations. The core provides the GPS correlation, acquisition, tracking, timing and navigation data extraction functions and is compatible with most 16 and 32 bit microprocessors. The IP-GPS-BTC12 processes up to 12 channels at one time and supports individual channel deactivation. The IP-GPS-BTC12 is suitable for GPS receiver applications, navigation applications, and GPS time applications.
- 12 Fully independent correlation channels
- Individual channel control
- Compatible with various RF Front Ends
- 1 or 2 bit Intermediate Frequency (IF) input
- Compatible with most 16 and 32 bit microprocessors
- Navigation data extraction
- Prompt, early, late and dither tracking detection
Warranty and Support
The IP-CamLink core as delivered is warranted for one hundred days from purchase delivery date. Phone and Email support is included for the first thirty days. Optional maintenance and support agreements are available.
The core package is available as either encrypted RTL or source and includes:
- Encrypted RTL/Source
- Testbench and verification environment
- User Guide Documentation